29 August 2008

Between a rock and the hard place.


Anwar won the election. This time with a bigger margin then his wife did last time. So Dr. Mahathir has been right all this time in his assessment that Barisan Nasional had lost its popularity and in delusional state now, some things had to be done immediately.


One of them is to remove Mr. Abdullah from his office. I am not expecting him to resign soon, but I do think that he will faces some tough time ahead with new opposition leader. He is a weak Prime minister. He never stands by what he said. He said there will be no General Election in the near future, but the next day he dissolved the Parliament. He said that there will be no review on fuel price until end of the month and soon after he revised the price. If a man cannot be measured by what he said, what is left of him then?


I’m shock that Umno blamed the tactics used by Pakatan Rakyat. They claim it scared away their supporters from casting the vote. Ridiculous! If they had the strong back up by the peoples in the first place, they’ll win because the vote is secret. Nobody knows who you vote for.


Now, I admit that I do not fancy Anwar to become Prime Minister, I think he is dangerous. I just could not help but noticing that he'll do what ever it take to accomplished the ambition of becoming next Prime Minister. But then again who is not, I’m convinced that all politicians are corrupted. The longer they are in politic, the more corrupted they will become. It reminded me of a quote from a superhero movie “Heroes will eventually get corrupted unless they die first.” It is true judging by what happened around us now.


Look like I’ve to wait a little longer for the chances to experience the voting process, because now there is nobody that is worth my vote.

No comments: