06 December 2012

Chelsea is out of Champion League

Its a sad day, the Champion of Europe is now an ex. even after we've thrashed Nordsjaelland FC by 6-1. This is the first time the reigning champion was knocked out at group stage, shame really. Thank you Di Matteo.

Why I'm taking this so serious? Because I'm the fan of Chelsea FC.

What's really ticked me off is some part of our supporters that target Benitez for their boos, I mean come on! Doesn't matter what he said about us back then, he was Liverpool manager and was passionate about his club, that what I want him to be doing now with us. This guy has won Europa league in Spain, Champion League with Liverpool, FA cup, this is not just any other guy, he fit right with our ambition, to win things, lots of cups. So give in a little and support him.

Yes Di Matteo won us the Champion League but think about it, it was John Terry leadership, the team is solid then. We could win it even if Abramovich himself sit in the manager seat that time and the first half of this season has been quite easy for us. So I don't think Di Matteo is good manager for Chelsea FC, not from beginning. Abramovich was force to hired him, that all.

Welcome to Europa League! May be Benitez should be looking to make another history at Chelsea by winning this cup, but I don't fancy it. For me all those travel across the continent is just waste of energy we should be using to focus on the Premier League instead.

Any how, I hope this winning will be inspire the team to win the next Manchester City game.

No comments: