03 December 2012

Hi... Again.

It's have been very long time sincere last time I posted the last blog. I'm ashame of it and there is no excuse. The reason I started to write a blog in the first place is to improve my writing, I know I haven't make any different since then and the second reason is to air my opinion. Heck we've heard lots of saying everybody have a right for their opinions but the truth is, nobody care so one of the ways to vent it out is this blog.

Back to business, the last time I wrote is 4 years ago.. My gosh! And lots have happened. We had another Olympic, Spain won the Euro & World Cup, Lynas, Bersih & the General election is looming around the corner again. Even though it'll provide lots of materials to write about but I'll try not to write so much on politic this time. Oh yeah, I'm a father now and I've make a choice of my political incline so I'm no longer neutral and hopefully I'll be travelling back to my home town to vote for the first time this time. That is why I'll try not to write so much on politic because my view on it will be little bit bias.

I know this post is nothing much, and probably no one will ever read but I'm making a commitment to myself to write at least once a month, this is the first small step and I'm hoping to keep at it.

Will post another entry soon as I have lots of thing to share here.

Adios.

No comments: